Manfrotto Advanced2 Befree Back Pack
Enjoy the new Manfrotto Advanced² Befree camera backpack with new sleek design and rear access! This camera backpack is big enough for both your large DSLR kit, devices and personal belongings. The lower compartment holds a medium DSLR camera such as Canon 5D Mark IV with a 70/200 mm f/2.8 lens attached and up to 6 additional lenses.
The padded camera compartment features the Manfrotto Slim-Tech Protection System and is concealed close to your body at the back of the backpack for maximum security. The Slim-Tech Protection System provides extremely compact gear protection. Made of special high-stretch, thermoformed EVA combined with an extra layer of foam, this divider system boosts your camera bag’s capacity, enabling it to carry more gear while delivering uncompromising security.
There is also plenty of space for your personal belongings in the upper compartment. The dedicated device compartment can hold a 15'' laptop and a 9.7'' tablet and can be opened easily without moving your camera equipment or personal belongings. This ease of access is especially handy at airport security checks! Designed for versatility, the Advanced² Befree can be used as a camera backpack, a laptop backpack or a daypack. Transform to a travel daypack in an instant by removing internal dividers and collapsing the center partition to merge top and bottom sections.
This backpack for photographers from the acclaimed Advanced collection is made of tough, high performance materials.
You can carry your tripod in 2 ways: either secure it with the strong side strap or inside the expandable tripod pocket for increased protection - the new Befree Advanced tripod series fits perfectly there! The same pocket can be used to carry a DJI mobile.
There are several internal and external pockets and pouches to organize your accessories and personal items. A rain cover is included for wet weather. This adaptable design with the added security of rear access is perfect for professionals and amateur photographers heading out for day trips or long-distance travel.
- Rear access for your camera and lens
- Holds a 15 inch laptop and 9.7 inch tablet
- Fits a medium level DSLR with 70/200 mm f/2.8 lens attached
- Befree Advanced Tripod stays protected in expandable side pocket
- Aircraft carry-on friendly size, rain cover included
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.