Manfrotto Advanced Shoulder Bag XS III
The Manfrotto Advanced Shoulder Bag XS III is the smallest in the updated range design for comfort, quick access and a distinct urban creator style to bring 2 litres of equipment on their adventure.
Manfrotto Advanced Shoulder Bag XS III (MB MA3-SB-XS) Summary
The extra small Manfrotto Advanced Camera Shoulder Bag XS III is designed for compact mirrorless cameras. It has convenient compartments to neatly pack your camera body, additional lens, accessories, batteries and memory card.
Because of its ergonomic design you’ll be able to lift heavier loads easily and get to your camera and equipment instantly. Adjustable dividers let you customise the internal compartment to fit your gear and the flap opens away from your body to stay out of your way when you need to move fast. All external fabric are treated making the bag water repellant which can be further reinforced by the supplied raincover in case of adverse weather conditions.
- Fits a small mirrorless camera with one extra lens
- Padded adjustable dividers
- Detachable strap and belt loops
- Comes with a rain cover
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.