Manfrotto Advanced Fast Backpack M III
The Manfrotto Advanced Fast Backpack M III features an updated urban design with 13L of storage and three access points to your gear and personal items, which fits a Pro sized DSLR, drone, gimbal and more
- Stylish new minimalist design with urban style detailing and sleek black finish
- Lot’s of space for equipment and personal items for everyday adventures
- Three access points to your gear and personal items with everything in quick reach
- Bring all of your multimedia accessories including laptop, tablet and creator tools
- Excellent newly developed M-Guard™ dividers are thin and offer maximum shock protection
Manfrotto Advanced Fast Backpack M III Summary
With 13 litres of storage the updated Manfrotto Advanced Fast Backpack M III (MB MA3-BP-FM) will fit any camera up to a pro size DSLR and a heap of other gear in a sleek new urban design. The pack offers three access points to quickly grab your camera equipment and personal items from the side and top of the bag. There’s an 80/20 split of equipment/personal items allowing you to bring some extras that you need for your next adventure.
You can also fit up to a 15-inch laptop, tablet and there’s a handy large opening to the top for phones, headphones and other stuff. Manfrotto developed new high-density M-Guard™ dividers to protect equipment while remaining super slim and you get a rain cover for when the weather turns on you. This content creator size backpack is comfortable too with a 3D cushioned back panel and sternum strap for extra support.
- Updated urban style design in black finish with Grey Hypalon Pullers
- 10 litres of gear storage and 3 litres of personal item space
- New shock resistant M-Guard™ dividers
- Rain cover included
- 3D cushioned back with durable comfort
- Space for 15-inch laptop, tablet, drone, compact gimbal and tripod
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.