Manfrotto 4m Panoramic Background White
Manfrotto 4m Panoramic Background White Summary
- Self supporting background
- Very easy to assemble
- Stretches to remove creases
- Machine washable to 40 degrees celsius
- Measures 230cm x 400xm
- Can be stored in 30 x 104 x 35cm inside included fabric bag
- Weighs 4.5kg, 9kg in bag
The Panoramic background is one of Manfrotto's widest, crease free textile surfaces. It features a collapsible three panel aluminium framework, creating a useful self-supporting wraparound structure. The fabric cover clips to the framework and is available in three colours - Black, Chromakey Green, and White. The Panoramic background is ideal for shooting larger groups on location, perfect for weddings, prom nights and event photography. The background folds down neatly into its own case and fits easily into a car.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Studio Backgrounds|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.