Manfrotto 496 Ball Head with Q6 Arca-Type Quick Release Plate
The Manfrotto 496 Ball Head with Q6 Arca-Type Quick Release Plate delivers smooth precise camera positioning and precise framing for equipment up to 10kg. and features three bubble spirit levels.
Manfrotto 496 Ball Head with Q6 Arca-Type Quick Release Plate Summary
- Flawless smoothness for precise framing
- Independent friction control to balance equipment
- Lightweight and strong body holds up to 10kg
- Arca-Swiss-compatible quick-release lock for greater flexibility
- Three bubble spirit levels (one for each axis of rotation)
This Manfrotto tripod head is made of highly resistant, lightweight aluminium, so it is both portable and strong enough to cope with an impressive payload capacity of up to 10kg. It's the perfect solution for all kinds of mirrorless cameras with zoom lenses and DSLRs; camera sliders and motion controls ensure steadiness and safety. This advanced ball head combines practicality with high performance and features three independent controls that give it the versatility to suit any environment. A main ergonomic knob manages the sphere lock, and an integrated friction control knob adjusts the ball tension so that equipment weight is always perfectly balanced and shots framed effortlessly. An independent panoramic knob keeps the horizon flat and moves the camera horizontally, enabling astonishing landscape shots. Framing on the new 496 is easier too and opens up limitless options, so you can pursue any angle for new and innovative content creation.
Manufactured to high standards in Italy, the 496 Centre Ball Head mounts an Arca-Swiss-compatible MSQ6PL sliding plate and a Top Lock.
The head has three bubble spirit levels (one for each axis of rotation) to facilitate precise framing and help produce straight images in-camera, ensuring the camera's full frame is usable and reducing post-production time.
For a fast, effortless set-up, the camera is inserted from above rather than from the side. A safety mechanism is released when the plate engages with the head, which prevents your equipment from sliding out.
Manfrotto 496 Ball Head with Q6 Arca-Type Quick Release Plate Specifications
|-90° / +40°
|Safety Payload Weight
|Independent Pan Lock
|Independent Tilt Lock
|-90° / +40°
|Maximum Working Temperature
|Minimum Working Temperature
|Pan Bar Included
|Offer Category: N/A
|Offer Product Type: N/A
|Height (mm): N/A
|Length (mm): N/A
|Width (mm): N/A
|Weight (g): N/A
|Carry bag: N/A
|Closed length (mm): N/A
|Includes Head: N/A
|Head type: N/A
|Leg lock type: N/A
|Leg sections: N/A
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A
|Tripod Material: N/A
|Max height (mm): N/A
|Min height (mm): N/A
|Tripod Type: N/A
|Leg angles (deg): N/A
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!