Manfrotto 161MK2B Super Professional Tripod Mk2
Manfrotto 161MK2B Black TripodThe Manfrotto 161MK2B Black Tripod is the tallest in the Manfrotto line of tripods, and is capable of supporting cameras up to 44 lbs (20kg), at a height of over 8.5' (2.6 m). It is the ideal large format tripod for home and studio use, and works especially well with the 160 (3057) Professional Head.
The 161MK2 offers a working range from a 17.3" minimum to a maximum of 105". The center column is geared for easy, accurate adjustment. This tripod can easily handle an 8x10 view camera even at full height and precarious angles.
Replaces old part numbers 3058 & 3258.
The built-in mid-level spreader adds anti-torsional rigidity and stops the tripod legs from accidentally being knocked wider apart. Compared to a ground-level spreader or dolly, the mid-level spreader has the advantage that it stays well out of the mud and dirt and is more suitable for use on uneven terrain.
- The geared center column allows for safe and precise height adjustments.
- The three set screws in the camera platform can be used to permanently secure the head to the tripod, providing additional security.
- The twist locks are slightly slower to use than the more common "Quick Action" flip lever leg locks, but give total control over locking force. In addition, they are much easier to service out in the field.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Studio Accessories|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.