Lowepro Trekker Lite BP 250 Backpack Grey
The travel-friendly Lowepro Trekker Lite BP 250 Backpack in Grey is made with recycled fabrics, and features a removable laptop sleeve and camera insert, large grab handles and more for creators who travel.
Lowepro Trekker Lite BP 250 Backpack Grey Summary
- Full-frame CSC (such as Sony Alpha 7-9 series or similar) with 1 lens attached, plus 1 -2 small lenses or charger & battery
- Or foldable drone like DJI Mavic Pro 2
- 15’’ laptop
- Gorillapod 5K or Befree Advanced
- Extra gear such as jacket, snacks, sunglasses, water bottle etc.
- Shoulder strap included for carrying GearUp inserts as a shoulder bag
- AWCover™ included
Trekker Lite is designed to combine two passions: A love for travelling and a love for photography. The collection includes two backpacks, 250 and 150, a brand-new sling style bag, and a hip pack. Available in two colourways: black and black/grey. We've designed them from the beginning to be the perfect travel photography bag. From the soft structure, to the modular inserts, the bags offer a variety of configurations to suit your travel adventures!
The perfect travel camera backpack
Designed from the beginning to be the perfect travel photography bag: From the soft structure, to the modular inserts, the bags offer a variety of configurations and uses to suit you and your equipment when travelling.
The backpacks feature a removable camera insert with strap kit, 3 large grab handles on top, side and front. On the back, there is a hideaway strap system, and a separated laptop sleeve for quick security check, making them a great travel companion!Essentially, you're getting three products in one: Accessory straps, an everyday travel/laptop backpack, and a photo insert to make it photography friendly.
But not everyone is made for backpacks: Some people prefer the flexibility of a sling bag, and others just want to carry the essentials. With the SLX120 and HP100 you can have both.No matter the configuration or bag style, the Trekker Lite collection will help you out on any trip!
Made of recycled and solution dyed fabrics
Up to 81% Green Line fabrics used. Achieved with recycled and solution dyed fabrics (Measured following the GRI 301-2 standard, as the percentage of recycled yarn used, to the total yarn used by weight.). Using solution dyed fabrics saves water and reduces GHG emissions.
The two main exterior materials of all the Trekker Lite bags are: A recycled polyester 300d ripstop on the front, and a solution dyed polyester 600d on the back. The interior of the bags also feature a recycled polyester lining.
The soft construction of the bags allows us to nest them together when shipping, saving up to 40% volume.All these efforts reaffirm our commitment to reducing negative environmental impacts, whilst still making great camera bags!
Modular design for multiple equipment uses
The 250 and 150 backpacks both feature one main opening, with n.10 zipper, and an adaptable interior with a 60/40 split. The soft top section can fit your everyday travel items, whilst the lower half can protect your equipment with the integrated camera insert.
The backpacks construction and multi-access design allows you to swing it around your side to grab your camera, without removing the entire insert, which is safely connected inside the bag with a strap.Like many of our other inserts, these are the same sizes as the Lowepro GearUp: We've assigned the large size to the 250, and the medium to the 150 backpack.
In this bag, we’ve also included multi-functional accessory straps, which allow you to carry the insert alone like a shoulder bag, attach it to your chest, or simply carry your camera with the neck or chest strap.The SLX 120 and HP 100 are both discrete travel companions, which carry your essentials and keep your gear close to your body. Both bags can be worn either as a sling, or on your hip.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.