Lowepro Pro Trekker BP 350 AW II-Grey Backpack
Smallest Pro Trekker BP 350 AW II model is ideal for pro mirrorless kits, shorter torsos and regional airline carry-on
Pro Trekker BP 350 AW II summary
adiventure travel photo backpack, fits in regional jet overhead, for pro mirrorless and shorter torsos
- Fits 1 Pro DSLR (Canon 5D)with up to 70-200mm f/2.8 lens attached, 4-5 lenses/speedlights, 15 inch laptop, 10 inch tablet, smartphone, pro tripod, accessories
- Optional equipment: Mavic & controller, DJI Osmo Pro Gimbal, Olympus Omid smaller kit
- MaxFit divider system for maximum capacity & snug protective fit
- CradleFit sleeves for 15inch laptop, 10inch tablet, plus Wacom type tablet
- Stowable harness and removable waist belt
- Harness stows in back panel for easy carry-on handling.
- Top and side grab handles for carrying pack when harness is stowed.
- Removable waist belt secures with Velcro panel.
Lowepro Pro Trekker BP 350 AW II-Grey Backpack Specifications
Nylon 840D, Polyester 500D Kodra & Nylon 40D ripstop
28 x 15 x 42 cm
32 x 25 x 48 cm
Camera Compartment Dimensions
28 x 15 x 42 cm
Other sizes available in the range:
- Pro Trekker BP 550 AW II - 40 L
- Pro Trekker BP 450 AW II - 32L
- Pro Trekker BP 350 AW II - (this model - 24L)
See our complete line-up of Lowepro camera backpacks.
|Offers: Free Gift|
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.