Lowepro m-Trekker HP 120 Black Waist Pack
This product is no longer available
Finished in durable Black Cordura, the Lowepro M-Trekker HP 120 is a waist pack which can be worn on the hip or cross-body for secure transportation of your content creator gear including an LED light and Mic.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Lowepro M-Trekker HP 120 Waist Pack Black Summary
This Lowepro M-Trekker HP 120 Waist Pack in durable Black Cordura is a camera hip pack designed for a small mirrorless camera or mobile video kit with a compact LED light and microphone. It offers excellent security for your gear when on the go, with a secure front flap opening with zipper back zip pocket. You can fit everything you need for content creation, vlogging and photography including a GorillaPod stand or other mini tripod, making an extremely versatile and compact model in the Lowepro camera bag range.
- Wear cross-body or as a comfortable waist pack
- Front zip pockets holds lens caps and other smaller accessories
- Rear zip pocket securely holds passport and valuable items
- Available in this Black Cordura as well as Grey Canvex M-Trekker HP 120.
- Compact mirrorless kit such as Sony A6500 with attached 16-55mm lens and additional lens
- Mobile video kit
- GorillaPod stand
- Lighting and audio equipment
- Passport, phone and other small personal items
Lowepro M-Trekker HP 120 Waist Pack Black Specifications
- Weight: 0.34 kg
- Internal Dimensions: 25 x 7 x 13 cm
- External Dimensions: 40 x 10 x 14.5 cm
- Camera Compartment Dimensions: 25 x 7 x 13 cm
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.