- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Lowepro Lens Trekker 600 AW III
The Lowepro Lens Trekker 600 AW III is designed for photographers to securely carry a long telephoto lens and also fits some personal gear when out shooting wildlife, sports or action.
Earn 289 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Excellent protection for longer, heavy and expensive lenses, specifically 600mm primes
- Comfortable carry system, with high quality padding and even weight distribution
- Useful tripod mounting system for the outer bag which can be removed when not required
- Solid, well constructed long lens carry pack designed to last for years
Lowepro Lens Trekker 600 AW III
Get maximum comfort and superior protection for transporting big, big glass: Lens Trekker 600 AW III.
- Get customized, maximized comfort for transporting big glass with Lowepro's ActivLift System harness, built for load-lifting support
- Customize your fit with the ergonomic, removable and adjustable torso harness it's crafted with contoured 3D mesh straps and a padded waistbelt for extra comfort
- Protect your Pro DSLR with 600mm lens or unattached 800mm lens within the sturdy interior built of shock-absorbing foam
- Adjustable, padded dividers and a lens collar secure a large kit
- High-performance tech fabrics from 630D high-density nylon Oxford body to 1000D Cordura base provide superior abrasion, tear and water resistance plus durability, without adding extra weight
- Safeguard your big glass from the elements with a built-in All Weather AW Cover
- A drop-down zipper provides full access to gear; two memory card pockets on the inside lid keep essential accessories organized and secure
- Extra features include: roomy front accessory pocket, tripod mounting system to attach to either side of pack; sturdy Duraflex D-rings for strong attachments; SlipLock loops to expand carrying capacity; plus cinch straps to secure a jacket, tool or personal gear to pack
Heavy lens protection
Longer, heavy and expensive lenses (up to 600mm) are well protected with adjustable, padded dividers and lens collar.
Lowepro’s ActivLift System™ has been used, which shifts weight onto the hips from the waist. Padding is extra deep and the back has an airflow channel to let out heat and enhance breathability.
Removable tripod mount
Included with the Lens Trekker 600 AW III is a removable tripod mount which allows you to attach a tripod to the side of the bag.
Lens Trekker 600 AW III Specifications
- Weight: 3.3 kg
- Internal Dimensions: 20 x 22 x 61 cm
- External Dimensions: 30.2 x 41.3 x 66.6 cm
- Camera Compartment Dimensions: 20 x 22 x 61 cm
View our complete range of Lowepro backpacks, with smaller sizes available as well as large multi-day trekking camera packs.
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.