Lowel TotaLED Daylight LED Floodlight
- 5600K Daylight LED Floodlight
- 4275 Lux, 750W Tungsten Equivalent
- 100-10% Stepless Dimming, 65° Beam Angle
- Quiet, Fanless Operation
- Power by V-Mount Battery or AC Adapter
- Removable Diffuser Panel
- Built-In Two-Way Barndoors
- Weighs Less than Five Pounds
Update your lighting kit with the bright, compact TotaLED Daylight LED Floodlight from Lowel. A modernization of the old Lowel Tota light, the TotaLED retains its powerful 750W tungsten equivalent brightness, but this model is updated to a daylight LED panel with sturdy metal construction and a large heatsink to keep it cool when operated for long periods. Its fanless design also keeps it quiet on set.
The light's 160 5600K LEDs have a long, 50,000-hour lifespan, so you won't have to change any burned-out bulbs. Its 65° beam angle covers large areas with ambient light, and you can slide in the removable diffuser panel to broaden the beam angle to 100°.
The light is powered by a controller box that connects to the light with a 4-pin XLR; connect either an AC adapter or use the built-in V-mount plate with a separately available battery. The box also features a knob for 100-10% stepless dimming - which can then be brought down to totally 0%, a mounting slot, and a hanger loop for hanging on a stand.
The TotaLED is supported by a built-in tilting yoke with a 5/8" mount, which is tightened by a large locking knob. The yoke also features a shoe-style mount to attach your controller box by its mounting slot. Further up the yoke, there's a 1/4"-20 accessory mount for adding gobos or flags. There's also a separate umbrella mount with a small locking knob that can support umbrellas up to 45". Its built-in two-way barndoors help you shape the light, and there are two integrated gel clips on the outside of each barndoor. The barndoors fold down to protect the light panel when not in use.
The included AC adapter can be used worldwide with optional plug adapters, and it all comes in a carry case to protect and transport the light.
PORTABLE & VERSATILE LED LIGHTING SOLUTION
The TotaLED is a portable flood light that emits 4275 lux of flicker-free continuous light. It operates on AC or battery power, and it draws only 70 W to deliver the equivalent output of a 750 W tungsten bulb. The TotaLED is daylight balanced (5600 K) and with a CRI of 96.3, it delivers excellent color accuracy. Its power output is controlled by a stepless dimmer knob that ranges from 100% to 0% brightness.
- LED Count: 160
- Color Temperature: 5600K
- Luminance: 4275 lx @ 1m
- Coverage: 65 degrees (without diffuser) 100 degrees (with diffuser)
- CR: >96.3
- TLCI: >95.3
- Electrical Consumption: 70 W
- Tungsten Output Equivalent: 750 W
- AC Operating Voltage: 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Bulb Life: 50,000 hr.
- Battery: 14.8 V
- Power Cord Length: 9.5 ft (2.9 m)
- Material: Metal chassis
- Weight (with control box): 5.1 lb (2.3 kg)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 7.3 x 12.3 x 3.9 in.
- Silent fanless cooling
- Integrated umbrella mount
- ¼-20 threaded accessory mount
- Documentary Video
- Press Events
- Museum Exhibits
- Independent Filmmakers
- Student Filmmakers
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Continuous Lighting|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.