Lexar Professional CFexpress Type B USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Reader
The Lexar Professional CFexpress Type B USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Reader offers superior transfers with a USB-C interface, making it ideal for RAW 8K video and copying large numbers of high-quality images.
Lexar Professional CFexpress Type B USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Reader Summary
Built with a compact, portable design for photographers and videographers who are on the go, the Professional CFexpress USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Reader from Lexar utilizes the 20 Gb/s USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 standard so users are able to quickly offload high-quality images and raw 8K video. At speeds up to 1700 MB/s, your workflow will be accelerated, form location to post-production, so you can get back behind the camera faster. This card reader features a USB Type-C interface and connects to your host system using an included 11.8", 2-in-1 USB Type-C to Type-C and Type-C to Type-A cable.
Quickly Offload Raw 8K Video and Images
This compact reader leverages USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 technology and is optimized for use with Lexar CFexpress Type B cards. This reader facilitates the seamless transfer of a tremendous amount of large files and helps to ease through post-production. This makes the CFexpress Type B USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Reader a good choice for professional photographers and videographers looking for a seamless workflow from the field to post-production
The CFexpress Type B USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Reader includes a 2-in-1 USB Type-C to USB Type-C cable and USB Type-C to USB Type-A cable for seamless port-to-port connections.
Compact and Portable Design
Its compact and portable design allows you to slip the read into your pocket and go. Its simple plug-and-play design with USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 enables you to offload content with speeds of up to 1700 MB/s.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.