Lexar 64GB Professional 1000x UHS-II SDXC
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 8064302J
Earn 50 Park Points
High-speed performance you can trust.
Whether you’re a professional photographer, videographer, or enthusiast, Lexar® Professional 1000x SDHC™/SDXC™ UHS-II cards provide performance you can trust. These high-speed cards leverage UHS-II technology (UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)) and provide a read transfer speed up to 1000x (150MB/s) when used with an SD UHS-II reader. For versatility, the cards also work with UHS-I devices at UHS-I speeds, and they’re backwards compatible with older cameras and readers, performing at Class 10 speeds when used with non-UHS devices.
Shoot high-quality images and 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video.
Using a DSLR, HD camcorder, or 3D camera, you’ll be able to leverage the latest photo and video features available for shooting high-quality images and stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video.
Capture extended lengths of video with high-capacity options.
With growing HD, 3D, and 4K video capabilities, you need high-performance cards you can rely on, and high-capacity options to keep you shooting longer without changing cards. The Lexar Professional 1000x SDXC UHS-II card makes that easy by leveraging UHS Speed Class 3 performance and providing you with large capacity options up to 256GB.
Save time with dramatically accelerated workflow.
The high-speed performance of Lexar Professional 1000x SDHC/SDXC UHS-II cards dramatically accelerate your workflow from start to finish, so you can save time and get back to the business of photography.
Warranty and support.
All Lexar Professional line memory cards come with a limited lifetime warranty and are backed by expert technical support.
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: SD Cards|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Lexar's high speed 1000x UHS-II (U3) SDHC memory cards give you reliable storage for your camera /camcorder with fast read speeds of up to 150MB/s when used with a UHS-II card reader. It is also compatible with UHS-I readers, and will perform at class 10 speeds when being used with non-UHS devices.
Suitable for high quality images, full HD, 4K and 3D recording, you can have the peace of mind of quality uninterrupted video footage.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.