Lexar 32GB SD UHS-I 633x Pro 95MB/s
Lexar 32GB SD UHS-I 633x Pro 95MB/sview full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 8062239K
Earn 19 Park Points
32GB Lexar Professional 633x SDHC / SDXC UHS-I U3 SD Card
Whether you're a professional photographer, videographer, or enthusiast, Lexar Professional 633x SDHC/SDXC UHS-I cards provide performance you can trust. These high-speed, Class 10 cards leverage UHS-I technology (UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) for 32GB-256GB capacities) to provide a read transfer speed up to 633x (95MB/s).
- High-speed, Class 10 performance leverages UHS-I technology (UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) for 32GB-256GB capacities) for a read transfer speed up to 633x (95MB/s) and write speeds of 45MB/s
- Capture high-quality images and extended lengths of stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video with a DSLR camera, HD camcorder, or 3D camera
- Enjoy shooting longer without changing cards large capacity options up to 256GB
- High-speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow
- Includes downloadable Image Rescue software to recover most photo and select video files
- Backed by expert technical support and a limited lifetime warranty
Capture Your adventures in 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video
- 32GB – Class 10, U1, V10
- 32GB – up to 95MB/s read
- Operating Temperature
- 0° to 70° C (32°F to 158°F)
- Storage Temperature
- -25° to 85° C (-13°F to 185°F)
- Dimension (W x L x H)
- 32 x 24 x 2.1 mm / 1.25” x 0.95” x 0.08”
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: SD Cards|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.