Lexar 32GB CF 1066x Pro 160MB/s UDMA-7
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 8032243E
Earn 50 Park Points
The Lexar Professional 32GB 1066x Compact Flash card lets you quickly capture and transfer high-quality photos and 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video, with a read transfer speed up to 1066x (160MB/s).* And you'll power through post-production with high-speed card-to-computer file transfer.** This dramatically accelerates workflow from start to finish, so you can save time and get back to the business of photography.
Improve capture, transfer, and workflow
High-speed performance you can trust. Whether you're a professional photographer, videographer, or enthusiast, the card provides performance you can trust. It leverages UDMA 7 technology to provide a read transfer speed up to 1066x (160MB/s).*
Shoot high-quality images and 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video. Whether you're using a DSLR, HD camcorder, or 3D camera, you'll be able to leverage the latest features available for shooting high-quality images and stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video.
Capture professional-level video with VPG-65 support. The card supports the Video Performance Guarantee (VPG-65) specification. This means the card's been tested and guaranteed for professional video capture streams at a minimum guaranteed write speed of 65MB/s for compatible host devices and recording media. This enables professional-quality video capture at high frame rates with no dropped frames.
Save time with dramatically accelerated workflow. The card's high-speed performance dramatically accelerates your workflow from start to finish, so you can save time and get back to the business of photography.
Recover files with Image Rescue software. The card includes Image Rescue software, which recovers most photo and select video files, even if they've been erased or the card has been corrupted.*** The software is available for free download with purchase of the card.
Warranty and support. All Lexar Professional line memory cards come with a limited lifetime warranty and are backed by expert technical support.
Outstanding compatibility. The Lexar team works with major camera manufacturers to ensure cards are compatible with their digital cameras from the simplest to the most complex.
Rigorously tested. All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
When memory matters, the choice is Lexar. With a history of more than 15 years in the industry, we know memory. We move quickly with technology to design the solutions you need, and work with device manufacturers to make sure our products are compatible. Then we stand behind them with outstanding warranties and helpful customer service. We're dedicated to performance, reliability, and expert support, so when it comes to storing the memories that matter, trust Lexar.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Compact Flash|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.