Lexar 256GB CF Express Pro Type-B
Lexar 256GB CFexpress Pro Type-B Card
Capture high-quality images and seamless RAW 4K video with Lexar Professional CFexpress Type B card. Designed to leverage the capabilities of the next generation cinema camera s and DSLRs, this rugged card supports both PCI Express Gen 3 and NVMe protocol while providing high-speed performance, durability, and reliability, with a read transfer speed of up to 1750MB/s1. This improves transfer speed from card to computer, dramatically accelerating workflow. Available in capacities from 64GB to 51B, the Lexar rofessional CFexpress Type B cards come backed by expert technical support and a limited lifetime warranty.
- Superior performance with transfer speeds of up to 1750MB/s1 read
- Shoot more high-quality images and RAW 4K video
- Backwards compatible with select XQD camera s
- Utilizes PCIe 3.0 and NVMe protocol for unmatched speeds
- Sustained write speeds of up to 1000MB/s
- Limited lifetime warranty
Lexar 256GB CF Express Pro Type-B in detail
Shoot more high-quality images and RAW 4K video.
Designed to leverage the capabilities of next-generation cinema camera s and high-resolution DSLRs, the Lexar Professional CFexpress Type B card allows you to capture breathtaking high-quality images and extended lengths of RAW 4K video. It features blazing speeds of up to 1750MB/s read, and up to 1000MB/s write.
Capture adventure with ultimate durability.
Whether you're chasing sunsets or road races—or any other adventure, the Lexar Professional CFexpress Type B card delivers the rugged durability you need to protect from shock/vibration. So, from the Grand Canyon to the Great Wall, you have the peace of mind that you've got a card you can trust to capture breathtaking images.
Save time with dramatically accelerated workflow.
The high-speed performance of the card allows you to shoot and transfer files quickly. And when used with the Lexar Professional CFexpress Type B Reader, you'll maximize the read transfer speed capability of the card. This dramatically accelerates your workflow from start to finish, so you can save time and get back to business.
Backwards-compatible with XQD camera s.
For versatility, the card is backwards compatible with select XQD camera s enabling existing devices with next-generation performance.
Warranty and support.
All Lexar Professional line memory cards come with a limited lifetime warranty and are backed by expert technical support.
Lexar CFexpress Pro cards are currently available in the following capacities:
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: CFast|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.