Lexar 128GB Professional CFexpress Type B Card Diamond Series
The Lexar 128GB Professional CFexpress Type B Card Diamond Series delivers blazing speeds of up to 1900MB/s read and 1700MB/s write for content professionals and filmmakers to capture smooth RAW 8K, 6K, 4K and more.
- Ultimate performance for video with VPG 400 compliance for RAW, ProRes and 8K video capture
- Harness industry leading sustained speeds of up to 1900MB/s read and 1700MB/s write
- Shock proof, vibration-proof and resistant to extreme temperatures between -25ºC and 85 ºC
- PCIe Gen 3x2 and NVMe high-speed protocols and backwards compatible with select XQD cameras
- Dramatically accelerate your workflow from start to finish during capture through to post processing
Lexar 128GB Professional CFexpress Type B Card Diamond Series Summary
Filmmakers and content professionals who need the fastest sustained speeds possible experience the unmatched performance can rely on the Lexar 128GB Professional CFexpress Type B Card Diamond Series. This high performance CFexpress memory card from industry-leading Lexar delivers sustained speeds of up to 1900MB/s read and 1700MB/s write, with PCIe Gen 3x2 and NVMe high-speed protocols.
VPG 400 compliance allows you to capture smooth RAW, ProRes, and 8K video without ever missing a frame. The 128GB CFexpress Type B Card has been tested and is guaranteed for professional video capture streams at a minimum guaranteed write speed of 400MB/s for compatible host devices and recording media. This provides end to end production speeds from capture through to post-production, dramatically accelerating your workflow from start to finish.
- Backwards compatible with select XQD-capable cameras
- Up to 1900MB/s read and 1700MB/s write
- PCIe Gen 3x2 and NVMe high-speed protocols
- Capture smooth RAW 8K, 6K and 4K with sustained performance
- Video Performance Grade 400 (VPG 400) compliance
- Shock proof, vibration-proof and temperature resistant
- Also available in large 256GB CFexpress Type B Card Diamond Series
- Limited lifetime warranty
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.