Leica V-Lux 5 Explorer Kit
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: L012586L
Park Points not available on this purchase.
Finance available - See options
Discover the ultimate kit for travel, sports and outdoor photography.
The set includes the Leica V-Lux 5, a Billingham system bag in the colour combination "Imperial Blue Canvas / Tan Leather" and the carrying strap "Leica Rope Strap Glowing Red designed by COOPH". The robust bag offers optimal protection and sufficient space for storing equipment and personal items. The carrying strap is made of climbing rope material and equipped with leather elements, it is both robust and elegant. It allows the camera to be transported safely and comfortably and rounds off the travel kit perfectly.
The Explorer Kit consists of:
- V-Lux 5
- Billingham Hadley Digital Camera Bag, Dimensions (WxHxD: 180mm x 170mm x 100mm)
- Cooph Rope Strap, glowing red, SO, 100 cm
- 20 megapixel 1-inch sensor
- Leica DC Vario-Elmarit 9.1-146mm (25-400mm equiv.) f/2.8-4 ASPH lens
- 2.36 megapixel OLED EVF with 0.74x magnification
- 4K video recording and 4K photo modes
- Integrated Bluetooth/Wifi and Leica FOTOS App
- Limited to 400 units
About the V-Lux 5The Leica V-Lux range was designed to give explorers and adrenaline junkies a reliable companion to capture their adventures with robust reliance.
The newest addition to the family comes with an even larger CMOS sensor capturing images at 20 megapixels, developed to improve image performance and provide even more detail.
The fixed Leica DC Vario-Elmarit lens has a range from 25-400mm for a 16x zoom and an improved autofocus speed of 90 milliseconds, specifically designed to capture action as it happens. With its incredible zoom, images are possible in wide angle, standard view and telephoto.
Blur-free images are ensured with an aperture range of f/2.8-4, settings up to ISO 12800 and an integrated optical image stabiliser. Capturing stills and videos in low ambient light without using a tripod is no problem - ideal for anyone looking to keep extra gear to a minimum.
The V-Lux 5 now has an improved electronic viewfinder with 2.36 megapixels and OLED technology to assist you in image composition. Contrast ratio and colour depth have been significantly improved without affecting battery life.
Now fitted with a touch screen, the 3-inch rotatable screen on the rear makes intuitive handling possible and allows for reliable image assessment. Unusual angles without losing sight of the subject can be captured through tilting the screen.
0.1 seconds is all it takes for the V-Lux 5 to autofocus on the subject. When capturing moving subjects, burst mode shoots up to 12 frames per second. Face recognition supports you in ensuring the correct point of focus at all times.
Bringing your next adventure to life on the big screen is possible through the V-Lux 5's 4K video recording mode. Chose between frame rates of 24, 25 or 30 frames per second when recording in 4K or go all the way to 60 frames in Full-HD.
The V-Lux 5 is now the first in its range to be compatible with the Leica FOTOS App via WiFi and Bluetooth. Remotely control your V-Lux directly from your phone and upload your images straight to social media and email. The App also allows you to upload GPS data from the smartphone directly to the camera.
USB charging is supported through traditional power banks and USB ports, just like the ones you use to charge your phone.
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Bridge Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.