Leica ULTRAVID 10x25 Leathered Black Binocular
The compact Leica Ultravid compact models are characterized by a black leather trim that gives them their classic and elegant appearance. But they also feature a bright, wide view with edge-to-edge sharpness, more functions and an astounding robustness compared to other binoculars of this lens size. They are waterproof to a depth of 16.5 ft/5 m and have eyepieces that are comfortable for spectacle wearers. The Leica Ultravid Black leathered compact models are available with front lens diameters of 20 and 25mm.
SECOND TO NONE
On equal terms with the larger Leica Ultravid models
These compacts feature the same high-class optics and mechanics as the larger Ultravids, offering a wide view without colour fringing and edge-to-edge sharpness.
COMPACT AND LIGHT
Low weight for long-lasting viewing experiences
All Leica Ultravid Black leathered models are very compact and lightweight, making them ideal for lengthy, however fatigue-free, observation rounds.
THE ROBUST BEAUTY
Making nature observations even more aesthetic
While all Ultravid BR models come with a full rubber-armor, the Black leathered models have a refined black leather trim, offering a premium-quality look and classic elegance.
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.