Leica TL2 Mirrorless Digital Camera Black Anodised
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: L012508V
Earn 1660 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Leica TL2 Mirrorless Camera - Black Anodised Finish
Leica Camera expands the Leica TL-System with the introduction of the Leica TL2, a camera that integrates design, craftsmanship and the joy of photography. With a full touch screen display, the TL2, an APS-C System camera combines contemporary, minimalist design and connectivity.
The Leica TL-System advances the performance, usability and flexibility of the Leica TL with additional features and design changes. The Leica TL is the only system in its class that combines groundbreaking design, craftsmanship and instinctive use for the most enjoyable and rewarding experience in photography.
The TL-System offers the user an experience that is unforgettably new yet aligned with Leica's longstanding ideology of focusing on the essentials. The expansive system of TL lenses and accessories such as the Visoflex electronic viewfinder, M-Adapter L, R-Adapter L, SF 40 flash and a variety of attractive camera protector and strap options all enhance the shooting experience while providing the user with more avenues for creativity.
Product features in detail
LEICA TL2 - MINIMALIST DESIGN & EASE OF USE
LEICA TL2 - MyCamera
LEICA TL - BRILLIANT PICTURES
LEICA TL - SHARING IN A SNAP!
LEICA TL - REMOTE FUNCTION
LEICA TL - LENSES
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 250|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 7|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 24|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 1.5|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: Yes|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 69|
|Length (mm): 33|
|Width (mm): 134|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 399|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 100 - 50000|
|JPEG quality levels: Superfine, fine|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 50000|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 100|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 49|
|Number of white balance presets: 5|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1230000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 25|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: Yes|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.