Leica Q3 Wireless Charging Handgrip HG-DC1
The Leica Q3 is the first camera to offer optional wireless charging with this Leica Q3 Wireless Charging Handgrip HG-DC1 and a QI-compatible Wireless Charging Pad, and charges the BP-SCL6 battery in 190 minutes.
Leica Q3 Wireless Charging Handgrip HG-DC1 Summary
The Leica Q3 Compact Digital Camera is the first camera to offer wireless charging, which is made possible by this Leica Q3 Wireless Charging Handgrip HG-DC1. It must be used in conjunction with a QI-compatible Wireless Charging Pad such as the Leica Drop X Wireless Charger.
The grip is made from the same leathering as the Q3 itself, with a black rhombic grained finish and features an ergonomic design for improved grip on the compact body. You can also add finger loops from our Leica accessories range, for even better handling.
Key Leica Q3 Wireless Charging Handgrip HG-DC1 Features
- Charges the BP-SCL6 Battery in just 190mins
- Ergonomic design
- Features the same leathering as the Q3 camera –black, rhombic grained
- Integrated thread for finger loops, for even more optimised handling
What’s in the box
- Leica Wireless Charging Handgrip HG-DC1
- Dust bag
- Quick Start Guide
- CE- Document
Leica Q3 Wireless Charging Handgrip HG-DC1 Specifications
- Charging power up to 10W | IP52
- Compatibility: Leica Q3
- Materials: Polycarbonate / glass-fibre, black lacquered |Synthetic leather, black
- Attachment: via camera tripod thread socket
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.