Leica Q3 Halfcase Leather Cognac
The Leica Q3 Halfcase Leather Cognac protects the compact camera from accidental knocks and offers easy access to the battery, tiltable LCD screen and you can mount the camera to a tripod when the case in attached.
Leica Q3 Halfcase Leather Cognac Summary
After attaching this custom-sized Leica Q3 Halfcase Leather Cognac to the Q3 camera via the tripod screw you instantly have a beautiful compact camera case, which protects the body from accidental knocks and bumps. The case is made from vegetable tanned leather and offers easy access when attached to the camera’s battery and the tiltable monitor. You can also attach the camera to a tripod while the case is attached.
You can mix and match colours and accessories to personalise your Q3 and the leather half cases are available in three finishes:
- Q3 Halfcase Leather Black – matches the Leather Carrying Strap Black
- Q3 Halfcase Leather Cognac – matches the Leather Carrying Strap Cognac
- Q3 Halfcase Leather Olive Green
What’s in the box
- Leica Q3 Halfcase Leather Cognac
- Dust bag
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.