Leica NOCTIVID 8x42 Binocular
- New focus wheel design for more granular focus
- Leica quality and style embodied in a pair of binos
- Posh enough for a yacht, robust enough for a trip through the jungle
- 8x Magnification with 42mm Lens Diameter
- Newly designed focus wheel for quick and accurate focusing
- 12 glass lens elements
- Special 'AquaDura' coating on the magnesium body to protect from the elements
- Lens coating and 'baffle systems' to manage light and minimise reflections
- 1.9m close focusing distance
- 135m field of view
- Waterproof to 5m
- Weight: 860g
- Comes supplied with olive green cordura bag and strap
|Leica NOCTIVID 8 x 42 Features in detail|
Designed to provide an extraordinary, unparalleled viewing experience, whatever the weather or lighting conditions and based on more than 100 years of optical and mechanical expertise, Leica have developed this next generation of premium, full-size binoculars to offer users the highest quality optics combined with a revolutionary, almost three-dimensional view of the world around them.
Exceptionally well balanced due to the compact design of the binocular tubes, and covered with a durable rubber armouring, the Leica NOCTIVID offers an outstanding grip and sits comfortably in the palm of the hand.
Precision is unmatched, thanks to a newly-designed focusing wheel, which allows pin-sharp focusing on even the tiniest of details bringing distant objects into view instantaneously.
Manufactured with high-performance SCHOTT HT (High Transmission) glass, the binoculars deliver incredibly natural colour rendition thanks to a special new high-temperature plasma deposition process'.
The premium-quality lens coating guarantees perfectly balanced light transmission throughout the entire wavelength range of visible light. This results in a breathtakingly bright and colour-neutral viewing image.
Additional innovations include ingenious baffle systemsto suppress stray light, keeping reflections to an absolute minimum, while retaining maximum contrast.
Furthermore, the lens radius has been modified to improve sharpness right up to the extreme edges of the viewing image.
For challenging weather conditions, Leica's innovative AquaDura coating ensures a stunning, crystal-clear view at all times. Water and dirt simply roll off the lens surface and fingerprints are easily removed with a soft cloth.
Furthermore, each model is waterproof to a depth of five metres.
Extremely durable and designed for a long working life, the Leica NOCTIVID incorporates a patented, hard surface coating (class 8) delivering additional protection for all exposed metal surfaces of its robust magnesium body.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.