Leica Elmarit S 45mm f/2.8 ASPH Lens Black Anodised
Leica Camera is pleased to introduce the Leica Elmarit-S 45mm f/2.8 ASPH to the S-System. These lenses are ideal for use in many different photography genres such as architecture, fashion, transportation, landscapes and photo journalism. The Leica Elmarit-S 1:2.8 / 45 mm ASPH & CS version offer the following benefits:
- Maximum contrast reproduction & highest resolution even at full stop
- Excellent image quality at all apertures over the entire distance range provides crisp images
- Brilliant, pure color reproduction with minimal distortion
- Excellent for shooting in available light & targeted use of selective focus due to the high light intensity of 1:2:8
- Excellent stray light suppression for high-contrast images, even in backlight situations
- Lens hood optimally matched to beam light path and lens hood can be retracted for easy transportation
- Weather sealing protects the lens from common elements such as dust & water spray ensuring durability & reliability
This new lens has an equivalent angle of view as a 35mm lens on a full frame 35mm camera system with a natural looking perspective. The lens uses a very sophisticated design of 12 lenses to achieve the highest optical performance in the lens. There are three lenses of glass with anomalous partial dispersion and two more are made of highrefraction extra low dispersion glass for correction of chromatic aberrations. One aspherical surface on the front lens element minimizes monochromatic aberrations while a floating element moves independently to ensure the close range imaging capability of the lens. The elaborate construction enables maximum contrast even at full aperture and the smallest focusing distance. The design of the lens ensures that monochromatic aberrations are almost nonexistent and the chromatic aberrations are corrected to a minimum.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Leica Lenses S mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.