Leica Battery BP-SCL7 Silver
The genuine Leica Battery BP-SCL7 Silver matches the M11 silver chrome camera for up to 700 shots (CIPA) or 1700 shots in adapted shooting, from a large 1800 mAh capacity with fast charging capabilities.
Leica Battery BP-SCL7 Silver Summary
This genuine Leica Battery BP-SCL7 Silver rechargeable battery offers approximately 64% increased capacity over its predecessor. This ensures longer operating times between recharges, as well as faster USB-C charging when using the BC-SCL7 Battery Charger.
This results in excellent battery performance within a compact construction, perfect as a spare ore replacement for your Leica M11 Digital Rangefinder Camera in Silver Chrome. Users can expect to get approximately 700 shots (CIPA Standard in rangefinder mode) and up to approximately 1700 shots in Leica adapted shooting cycle.
Leica Battery BP-SCL7 Silver Specifications
- Li-Ion (Lithium-Polymer) rechargeable camera battery
- Rated voltage: 7.4 V
- Capacity: 1800 mAh
- Charging voltage/current: DC 1000 mAh, 7.4 V
- Operating conditions: +10°C to +35°C (charging) / +0°C to +40°C (discharged)
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.