Leica 24mm f/3.5 Super Elmar S ASPH Lens Black Anodised
The Leica Super-Elmar-S 24 mm f/3.5 ASPH. offers Leica S-Photographers a true super-wide-angle lens with an angle of view equivalent to that of a 19 mm in 35 mm photography. With a diagonal angle of view of 96.6°, it strongly emphasizes perspectives and opens up any number of creative opportunities in areas such as architectural, landscape or interior photography.
Of the 12 elements in ten groups, five are manufactured from glasses with anomalous partial dispersion, and of these, three are fluoride lenses for the correction of chromatic aberrations. Two aspherical lenses located directly behind the iris and the aspherical surface of the front lens minimize monochromatic aberrations. To ensure consistent performance at all distances, only the middle, three-element group is used for focusing, whereby one of its lenses moves independently as a floating element.
This extremely elaborate construction is reflected in an unusually high degree of correction. The Leica Super-Elmar-S 24 mm f/3.5 ASPH. has been optimized for maximum performance and shows very high resolution and contrast rendition from its initial aperture onward at all focusing distances.
Its extremely high imaging performance cannot be noticeably improved by stopping down. Particularly remarkable in view of its extreme angle of view and potential uses in architectural photography is that the Super-Elmar-S 24 mm f/3.5 ASPH. is almost completely free from distortion and therefore guarantees optimum results with an absolute minimum of post processing effort.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Medium Format Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.