LEE Filters Seven5 0.6ND Neutral Density Medium Grad 75x90mm
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: L337716D
Earn 65 Park Points
Lee Filters Seven5 0.6ND Neutral Density Medium Graduated Filter 75 x 90mm SUMMARY
Lee Seven5 filters are almost an essential in modern landscape photography on both digital and film camera s. They come in a range of strengths denoting the light-stopping power of the filter, and a range of gradations between the dark and clear areas of the filter. Together, these enable light control and creative flexibility in a wide range of situations.
Lee Filters' skilled UK team gradually builds up the ND gradation by dipping optically correct resin in baths of dye and continuously monitoring the results. Each filter represents up to an hour of skilled work.
The Lee Seven5 0.6ND Neutral Density Medium Grad 75x90mm filters the sky with minimal impact on the land and is ideal when elements like rooftops and mountains protrude into the sky. It reduces exposure by 2 stops without affecting colour balance.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.