Kondor Blue D-Tap to Sony a7S III NP-FZ100 Dummy Battery Cable Black
The Black colour Kondor Blue D-Tap to Sony a7S III NP-FZ100 Dummy Battery Cable is a versatile 16 to 36-inch extending cable which powers Sony A7S Series cameras and features a regulated output Voltage.
Kondor Blue D-Tap to Sony a7S III NP-FZ100 Dummy Battery Cable Black Summary
This D-Tap to Sony a7S III NP-FZ100 Dummy Battery Cable allows you to power the Sony a7S III series cameras from any power source with a D-Tap input. When relaxed, the cable is 16" long and can be easily managed, and it stretches to 36" long when you need the additional length. It supports an input voltage range of 10 to 18V, and it outputs a power-regulated 8V. The power regulator is neatly tucked away in the dummy battery, so it doesn't interfere with the cable. We also carry a similar Sony L Series Dummy Battery.
- D-Tap to Sony a7S III NP-FZ100 Dummy Battery Cable
- Connect D-Tap Sources to Your Sony Camera
- D-Tap to Dummy Battery Connectivity
- 16" Contracted Length
- 36" Extended Length
- Input Voltage: 12V - 17V;Output Voltage: 8V (Regulated); Output Current: 2A
- For Sony Alpha a1, a9 II, a9, a7R IV, a7R III, a7 III, a7 IV, a7S III and a6600 Cameras
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.