Kondor Blue 16-Inch DC to USB-C Power Delivery Cable for R5C/FX3
The Kondor Blue 16" DC to USB-C Power Delivery Cable for Canon R5C / Sony FX3 allows you to hot swap batteries, while keeping an LPE6 in your camera when swapping V or Gold Mount Batteries.
Kondor Blue 16-Inch DC to USB-C Power Delivery Cable for R5C/FX3 Summary
This will allow you to hot swap batteries by always keeping an LPE6 Battery in your camera thus maintaining power to the camera even when swapping V or Gold Mount Batteries making this the ideal power solution for professional production workflows.
- 16" DC to USB-C Power Delivery Cable for R5C/FX3
- Keep your Canon R5C fully powered to enable 8K 60 RAW with the DC ports on the KONDOR BLUE Cine Battery Plates using our new USB-C PD to DC power cable
- Also compatible with Sony Mirrorless cameras
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.