Kenro Travel Series - Lets Go Travel Album 200 6x4"
Product Code: 6513853G
Earn 10 Park Points
This neutral, well made album features a compass-shaped cut out in the centre of the cover, giving it depth and tactile 3D detail. Illustrations of the globe and aeroplanes in flight are subtly printed in the background, with the words ‘Let’s Go Travel’ on a suitcase icon in the lower right hand corner.
This bookbound album has slip-in pockets for 200 photographs 6x4” / 10x15cm with a discreet writing area next to each photo, and is supplied in a protective plastic dust jacket.
3D DETAIL – This neutral, well made album features a compass cut-out in the centre of the cover, giving it depth and tactile 3D detail.
HIGH QUALITY – Finished to a high standard, this bookbound album holds 200 photographs.
MEMO FORMAT ALBUM – Each page holds 2 photographs 6x4” / 10x15cm, with memo writing space next to each.
PROTECT YOUR MEMORIES – Each album is supplied in a protective plastic dust jacket to keep it in pristine condition.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.