Kenro Macro Ring Flash for Nikon
The Kenro Macro Ring Flash for Nikon DSLR cameras offers TTL and manual shooting with a guide number GN14 for close-up photography including macro, scientific, industrial, medical, dental and more.
Kenro Macro Ring Flash for Nikon Summary
The Kenro Macro Ring Flash is available in Canon or Nikon fit (see below for compatibility). Designed to enable shadow-free, close up photography, it has numerous applications in scientific, industrial, macro, close up, medical, dental, nature and small product photography.
With a guide number of 14 (ISO 100), LED modelling lamps and independent A:B power adjust functions, this ring flash has all the key specs for most macro photographers. It has TTL, manual and multi modes*, as well as rear curtain sync and a large backlit LCD screen. Supplied complete with eight different sizes of adapter ring.
This product comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
Canon compatibility: All Canon DSLR Cameras including 5D Mk2, 7D, 60D, 600D, 650D, 550D, 500D, 1000D, 1100D, 40D, 450D, 5D Mk111, etc.
Nikon compatibility: D7000, D5000, D5100, D3100, D3000, D3 Series, D800, D700, D2 Series, D300, D200, D90, D80S, D70 Series, D60, D50, D40 Series, F6. Coolpix: 8800, 8400, PS5000, PS100, P6000
*Multi mode only available on Canon fit
- PROFESSIONAL FEATURES – LED modelling lamps, independent A:B power adjust functions, rear curtain sync, a large backlit LCD screen and eight different sizes of adapter ring
- WELL SPECIFIED – Guide number GN14 (ISO 100)
- MACRO PHOTOGRAPHY – For shadowless, close up photography
- THREE MODES – Options for TTL, manual and multi modes
- UK WARRANTY – Supplied with a 2-year limited warranty
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Nikon Fit Flashguns|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.