Kenko PRO1S Angled Spotting Scope PS-01A
The Kenko PRO1S Angled Spotting Scope PS-01A is a zoomable field scope with quick and precise focusing, which is ideal for bird watching and photography using the included smartphone adapter and mini tripod.
Kenko PRO1S Angled Spotting Scope PS-01A Summary
This compact and light 16-48x zoomable field scope is equipped with a high light transmittance, multi-coated 65mm glass element, which provides a better and clearer view. The Kenko PRO1S Spotting Scope features a dual focus adjustment system for quick and precise focusing operations. Image capturing with a smartphone device is possible through the smartphone adapter (included). The Kenko PRO1S lineup includes an angled type (PS-01A) and straight type (PS-01S) scope to meet various styles of usage, from bird watching to rifle shooting sports.
- Zoomable field scope for bird watching and photographing
- A spotting scope to easily enjoy bird watching and shooting with
- Able to capture images through a smartphone adapter (included)
- Quick and precise focusing operations through a dual focus adjustment system
- Splash proof construction protects from sudden rain
- Mini tripod included
Kenko PRO1S incorporates an impressive zoom system from 16x up to 48x.
DUAL FOCUS ADJUSTMENT SYSTEM
Kenko PRO1S features a dual focus adjustment system for quick and precise focusing operations in the field.
Projects a clear and bright image thanks to high light transmittance, multi-coated optics.
Twist up the eyepiece unit to adjust the eyepoint. A convenient feature for users who wear glasses.
ENABLED TO ATTACH FILTERS
The front of the scope has a 67mm thread that enables the attachment of photographic filters. * The usage of thick frame filters or stacking filters may cause vignetting. * When shooting eclipses, do NOT look directly at the sun through the optics. You may go blind.
SMARTPHONE ADAPTER INCLUDED
The image can be easily captured with a smartphone through the convenient smartphone adapter (included).
Sliding hood cuts unwanted light reflections and protects the front glass element from water drops.
SPLASH PROOF CONSTRUCTION
The Kenko PRO1S features a splash proof construction that protects internal optics from sudden rain or water splashes.
MINI TRIPOD INCLUDED
The Kenko PRO1S has a 1/4 screw hole to mount a tripod. The mini tripod (included) allows for easy observation from a low ground position.
DEDICATED CARRY SOFT CASE
The Kenko PRO1S is easy to carry in the field with the dedicated soft carry case (included).
RECOMMENDED FOR SHOOTING SOLAR ECLIPSES!
The Kenko PRO1S, with the smartphone adapter (included) and a Kenko PRO ND100000 filter (sold separately), can be used to photograph solar eclipses.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.