Insta360 Titan 11K VR Camera Standard Package
The Insta360 Titan Camera captures 11K cinematic 360/VR through 8x micro four thirds sensors, includes Farsight live monitoring, records 10-bit colour and uses effective Flowstate stabilisation.
- Best in class 11K 30fps video from eight micro four thirds sensors
- No gimbal needed with 9-axis gyro and advanced FlowState Stabilisation
- Farsight live monitoring ready with included transmitter and a receiver
- Cinematic image quality which is ready to edit without stitching in Premiere Pro
- Aluminium alloy casing measuring only 228mm with 8 x 200° F/3.2 fisheye lenses
Insta360 Titan 11K VR Camera Standard Package Summary
Built for cinematic VR, the Insta360 Titan 11K VR Camera has eight MFT sensors producing 11K VR photos and videos for unparalleled unibody 360 3D camera performance. The sensors deliver impressive image quality, wide dynamic range, excellent low-light performance and colour depth. Titan is the first unibody VR capable of 11K mono and 10K 3D video as well as 11K 360 photos in 3D and monoscopic formats, creating a new benchmark in the industry with 11K 30fps, seven times higher than 4K.
- 8× Micro Four Thirds Sensors
- 11K VR Photo + Video
- Farsight Live Monitoring
- FlowState Stabilisation
- 360 VR Live Streaming
- CrystalView 11K Playback
- 'No-Stitch' Editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
- 10-Bit Colour
- 9x 64G microSDXC memory cards
8× MICRO FOUR THIRDS SENSORS
Micro Four Thirds sensors are the largest available in any unibody 360 3D camera. They maximise Insta360 Titan's image quality, dynamic range, low-light performance and colour depth, raising the bar for professional 360 3D cameras.
11K VR - Unparalleled Clarity
Insta360 Titan is the first unibody VR camera to shoot at 11K mono and 10K 3D video, as well as 11K 360 photos in 3D and monoscopic formats. Professional 360 3D cameras have never captured anything this real.
Turn it up to 11.
The Titan is the first standalone 360 camera ready to record in 11K. Key shooting modes include 11K at 30 FPS, 10K 3D at 30 FPS, as well as 11K 360 photos in 3D and monoscopic formats.
Additional shooting modes include 8K at 60 FPS and 5.3K at 120 FPS.
A sensor so good you'll want eight.
360 cameras use an array of sensors to cover every direction of the action. Most use small sensors on par with those found in smartphones or action cameras — useful for installing in a smaller camera body but not for maximising image quality.
The Titan bucks this trend, sporting eight optimised Micro Four Thirds sensors that combine the benefits of a large sensor area with a relatively compact design. These high-performance sensors are the key to achieving a cinematic image quality that's been unattainable to VR creators until now.
Natural light and colour.
The Titan supports shooting in 10 bit colour, allowing for billions of colour combinations and extreme colour accuracy, while its high dynamic range lets creators capture natural lighting and low-light scenes to achieve an unparalleled realism in VR.
Make your move with FlowState Stabilisation.
The Titan uses Insta360's signature onboard FlowState Stabilisation technology, allowing for gimbal-like 9-axis stabilisation with no accessories or added effort from the user. Onboard stabilisation lets creators achieve the stunning dynamic shots necessary to tell a compelling story in VR.
Not in the shot. But still in the action.
The Titan comes standard with Insta360's Farsight live monitoring system, consisting of a transmitter and a receiver that can be easily attached to a phone or tablet.
Using Farsight, VR filmmakers can easily preview and control their shoots remotely. VR directors used to have to yell “action" and then jump behind a tree to avoid ruining the shot. Farsight saves them the sweat.
Deliver what you shoot.
Ultra-high-res VR content presents a distribution challenge. Most playback systems aren't ready to decode immersive video at higher than 4K, let alone 11K.
CrystalView, Insta360's proprietary playback tech, lets creators deliver what they really shot. It renders in real time exactly the part of a video a viewer is watching – with no computing power wasted on displaying what's behind their head — so that even mainstream smartphones can play back full-quality Titan content.
What’s in the box
- 1x Insta360 Titan
- 1x Farsight transmitter
- 1x Farsight receiver
- x4 antenna
- 9x 64G microSDXC memory cards
- Farsite pole mount
- Trolley case
- Rechargeable battery
- Titan AC cable
- Protective lens cover
- Ethernet network adapter
- USB-C cable
- X2 Lan cables
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: 360 Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.