Insta360 ONE RS 1-inch 360 Lens Upgrade Bundle
The Insta360 ONE RS 1-inch 360 Lens upgrade bundle is designed for existing ONE RS users who want to upgrade to the 1-Inch 360 Lens, co-engineered with Leica for incredible 6K 360 movies and 21MP 360 photos.
Insta360 ONE RS 1-inch 360 Lens Upgrade Bundle Summary
Designed for existing ONE RS action camera users want to upgrade to the Insta360 1-Inch 360 Lens, you can purchase this Insta360 One RS 1-inch 360 Lens upgrade bundle. The kit includes the lens, battery and bracket only. The 1-Inch 360 Lens captures immersive 360º 6K videos at 30fps and 21 megapixel photos from dual 1-inch sensors.
You can use your ONE R Core with the 1-Inch 360 Lens. You will also need to assemble the camera with the ONE RS Vertical Battery Base for 1-Inch 360 Lens and the ONE RS Mounting Bracket for 1-Inch 360 Lens as these are dedicated accessories which are not backwards compatible. The 1-Inch 360 Lens is only compatible the ONE RS Vertical Battery Base for 1-Inch 360 Lens. This battery has a larger capacity (1350mAh) and is designed to fit the ONE RS Mounting Bracket for 1-Inch 360 Lens. The 1-Inch 360 Lens must be assembled vertically with the ONE RS Vertical Battery Base. You can buy the complete Insta360 ONE RS 1-inch 360 Edition if you need a Core and don’t have an existing camera.
- Dual 1-inch CMOS sensors
- Co-engineered with Leica as their first 360 camera
- Shoot 360º video in 6K/30fps and 21 megapixel 360º photos
- Upgraded 1350mAh battery base with increased power capacity
- Excellent in low light
- 6-axis stabilisation with FlowState
- 360 horizon lock
- AI-based Shot Lab editing includes Starlapse, Cinelapse, Sky Warp and Ghost Town templates
- Compatible with both the ONE R and ONE RS Cores
- 360 live streaming and 360 split-screen webcam
What’s in the box
- Insta360 1-Inch 360 Lens
- New 1350mAh Vertical Battery Base
- Mounting Bracket
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.