Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9019905E
Earn 209 Park Points
Insta360 Go Product Summary
Built for the highlights.
GO shoots 30- or 60-second clips at the press of the button — anytime, anywhere. Then it uses AI to help you find and edit your best shots.
The world's smallest stabilized camera.
GO uses proprietary FlowState stabilization to keep your footage impossibly smooth. No gear. No hassle. Just buttery action that's ready to share.
Really, really fast.
Condense your next trip into an extra-strength shot of awesome. GO shoots stabilized hyperlapses and recommends the perfect playback speed for your shot.
You do the living. GO does the editing.
GO uses AI-powered FlashCut to find your best shots and edit them together on beat. FlashCut is trained to sort your shots by theme and quality, so you can spend more time capturing and less time fiddling.
Timelapses from any angle.
Shoot fixed-perspective timelapses for hours at a time. No angle is out of reach.
Slow-mo to go.
GO shoots 100 frames per second so you can slow down the highlights.
Flip the script.
Barrel Roll lets you adjust the rotation of your shot with a swipe. Epic shots that used to take expensive gimbals and fancy footwork are now as easy as walking.
Rain or shine.
GO is IPX4 water resistant. It can handle rain, splashes and even a quick dunk.
*GO can be submersed for up to 10 seconds.
Two ways to play.
GO is ready for iOS or Android. Just plug in with the Charge Case's onboard Lightning connector or link up with the included Type-C cable.
Choose any aspect ratio to fit any platform or device. 16:9, 1:1 or 9:16
200 clips a day.
GO's Charge Case slips into your pocket to keep you going for days. Plug into your phone and transfer in a snap.
Your story. Your perspective.
Pop GO onto your shirt with the Magnet Pendant and capture effortless POV content. No more fishing for your phone. GO never misses the moment.
where no camera has gone before. The Pivot Stand lets you stick GO anywhere. Impossible angles made easy.
Clip and run.
The Easy Clip plays nice with your sportswear. Take a jog or a layup, and be easy knowing GO is safe and stable.
|Introducing Insta360 GO - The Twenty-Gram Steady Cam|
|Insta360 GO - Built for the Highlights|
Insta360 Go Specs
|What else is included in the box?|
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Action Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.