- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Hoya 67mm Variable Density II Filter
The Hoya 67mm Variable Density II Filter (Mark II) provides 1.5 to 9-stops of light control for LE's and movie recording and a new frame design which enables easier rotation with a convenient knob.
Earn 164 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Hoya 67mm Variable Density II Filter Summary
- Reduces shutter speed for motion blurring effects (water, people, vehicles etc.)
- Allows wider apertures to be used to decrease depth-of-field
- Special removeable knob for convenient density adjustment
- Convenient density scale
- Allows video/cine cameras with limited shutter-speed range to film in bright lighting conditions
- For best results with slow shutter speeds, always use a tripod!
- Available in sizes from 52mm to 82mm diameter
The New HOYA Variable Density II is an upgrade of the original Variable Density filter and features a newly designed rotatable frame with convenient knob, allowing for better operation.
These filters provide a convenient way adjust exposure control by varying the amount of light entering the camera by 1.5 to 9-stops (equivalent to NDx3-400, or 0.45-2.7 density for Cine). The precision double-ring design allows the outer ring to rotate, controlling the amount of neutral density anywhere within the 1.5 to 9-stop range. The thin double-ring design also reduces the likelihood of vignetting with wide-angle lenses. These versatile filters allow for many special effects such as being able to control depth of field by using a wider aperture, as well as create or control motion blur by being able to choose slow shutter speeds for perfect blurring.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.