- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Hoya 67mm HD NANO II Circular Polarising Filter
The Hoya 67mm HD NANO II Circular Polarising Filter has been updated with a 16 layer anti-reflection coating and new Nano coating to resist scratches and repel water and oil even in adverse conditions.
Earn 149 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Hoya 67mm HD NANO II Circular Polarising Filter Summary
- 16 layer (both sides) anti-reflection coating with superior water & oil repellent characteristics for easy maintenance
- Low profile frame with front thread to attach lens caps or other filters
- High light-transparency UV absorbing polarisation film for faster shutter speed
- Press mount technology to retain glass tightly inside the frame in case of physical impact
- Made in Japan
HOYA's New HD NANO Mk II series is devoted to professional photographers and is designed to resist severe shooting conditions and accidental physical damages. Besides chemically hardened optical glass, the series adopts a newly developed ultra hard scratch resistant nano coating which provides not only reliable protection of the camera lens, but also protection of the filter itself.
Light rays which are reflected by any surface can become polarised and polarising filters can be used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. CIR-PL (Circular Polarising) filters allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc. They also enable colours to become more saturated and appear clearer with better contrast. This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds. HOYA's polarising filters do not affect the overall colour balance of a shot.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.