- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Hoya 67mm HD II UV Filter
The Hoya 67mm HD II UV Filter has been improved with a 16 layer dual sided anti-reflection coating and is made from strong hardened optical glass that is 4x stronger than normal optical glass.
Earn 85 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Hoya 67mm HD II UV Filter Summary
- 16 layer (both sides) anti-reflection coating with superior water & oil repellent characteristics for easy maintenance
- Chemically and thermally hardened extra-clear optical glass that is 4x stronger compared to normal optical glass to achieve excellent protection abilities
- Low profile frame with front thread to attach lens caps or other filters
- Press mount technology to retain glass tightly inside the frame in case of physical impact
- Made in Japan
The New HOYA HD Mk II series features 16 layers of anti-reflective coatings with HOYA's water repellent and stain resistant coatings making filter maintenance easy. The UV & Protector incorporate chemically hardened optical glass which provides excellent lens protection against accidental damage, and the CIR-PL features High light-transparency UV-absorbing polarisation film for faster shutter speeds.
All filters feature low profile frames to avoid vignetting when used with wide-angle lenses
The UV (UltraViolet) filter absorbs the ultraviolet rays which are invisible to human eyes, but can make areas of outdoor photographs hazy and indistinct. This multi-purpose filter can also serve as a permanent lens protector and while designed specifically for high-resolution digital cameras, the UV filter can also be used on film cameras.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.