Hoya 58mm HMC RED R1 PRO Filter
Primarily used in black and white photography, the R1 RED is a strong coloured filter for producing dramatic effects.
It behaves as a low-pass filter, passing red, orange, and yellow, whilst filtering out green, blue, and violet. This effectively darkens greens and blues, but lightens reds and browns, resulting in photographs that are amazingly clear. It produces dramatic dark skies with bright clouds and is for good contrast in landscapes which include pale blue skies and oceans. The R1 also works well for architectural shots, especially with red brick buildings and stonework. The R1 Red filter uses Hoya Multicoating to increase light transmission, supress flare and produce sharper images.
- HMC (HOYA MULTI COATED) to increase light-transmission and reduce flare or ghosting.
- Recommended for use in Black and White photography
- Available in sizes from 46mm to 77mm diameter
- Filter Factor: 8 (3 f/stops)
IN THE BOX
- R1 Pro (Red) filter
- protective case
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.