- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Hoya 52mm HD II Circular Polarising Filter
The Hoya 52mm HD II Circular Polarising Filter has a high light-transparency UV absorbing polarisation film for faster shutter speeds and a low profile frame with front thread for lens caps or more filters.
Earn 100 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Hoya 52mm HD II Circular Polarising Filter Summary
- 16 layer (both sides) anti-reflection coating with superior water & oil repellent characteristics for easy maintenance
- Low profile frame with front thread to attach lens caps or other filters
- High light-transparency UV absorbing polarisation film for faster shutter speed
- Press mount technology to retain glass tightly inside the frame in case of physical impact
- Made in Japan
The New HOYA HD Mk II series features 16 layers of anti-reflective coatings with HOYA's water repellent and stain resistant coatings making filter maintenance easy. The UV & Protector incorporate chemically hardened optical glass which provides excellent lens protection against accidental damage, and the CIR-PL features High light-transparency UV-absorbing polarisation film for faster shutter speeds.
Light rays which are reflected by any surface can become polarised and polarising filters can be used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. CIR-PL (Circular Polarising) filters allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc. They also enable colours to become more saturated and appear clearer with better contrast. This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds. HOYA's polarising filters do not affect the overall colour balance of a shot.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.