Hollyland Mars 300 PRO Wireless Video Transmitter Receiver Set Enhanced
This product is no longer available
The Hollyland Mars 300 PRO Wireless Video Transmitter Receiver Set Enhanced features external antennas on the transmitter and 2 x HDMI Outputs on the receiver with HDMI input and an HDMI loop-out.
Sell or Trade-in
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Hollyland Mars 300 Pro Wireless HDMI Video Transmission System- Enhanced
Mars 300 PRO is using the latest coding, decoding technology, and 5G wireless transmission technology. It can achieve ultra-low latency wireless video transmission. It has a transmission range over 400ft with a clean line of sight (LOS) when the transmitter is connected to 1 receiver. The transmitter can connect with 1 receiver and 2 APPs Monitoring (Or 1 Transmitter connects to 3 APPs Monitoring Without RX). And Both transmitter and receiver equipped with L-series battery plate and also can powered by USB type C port.
1. Wheel Button on the Side, One-button Rolling Adjustment
2. OLED Screen Display on the Side
3. 400ft Transmission Range between RX and TX (LOS)
4. 300ft Transmission Range between TX and APP (LOS)
5. The Latency is About 0.1s
6. HDMI Input & HDMI Loop Out at TX, Dual HDMI Output at RX
7. Supports USB Type-C Power Supply
8. 1 Transmitter Supports up to 1 Receiver and 2 APPs Monitoring (Or 1 Transmitter Supports up to 3 APPs Monitoring Without RX)
9. Supports Smart Channel Selection
10. Supports APP Firmware Upgrade
What's in the box
1. Transmitter x 1;
2. Receiver x 1;
3. User Guide x 1;
4. Cold Shoe x 1;
5. Expansion Accessory x 1;
6. USB Type-A to Type-C data cable x 1;
7. Antennas x 3;
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!