- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Hollyland Lark M1 DUO Wireless Lavalier Microphone and Charging Case
The Hollyland Lark M1 DUO Wireless Lavalier Microphone and Charging Case delivers detailed omnidirectional sounds from a compact, sleek body for YouTubers, vloggers and live streamers who need high-quality audio.
Earn 120 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Hollyland Lark M1 DUO Wireless Lavalier Microphone and Charging Case Summary
- Wireless Lavalier Microphone
- HearClear Noise Cancellation
- Charge & Store Two-in-One
- Easy to Use Plug and Play Design
- Tiny & Light Design
- Hi-Fi Sound Quality
- Stable Connection
- 650ft (200m) Transmission (LOS)
- Wide Compatibility
The Lark M1 wireless lavalier microphone delivers omnidirectional sounds in excellent detailed quality in a sleek and compact body. Designed for YouTubers,vloggers, live streamers, or anyone who cares about high-quality audio for videos.
ONE-CLICK HEARCLEAR NOISE CANCELLATION
Hollyland's innovative HearClear Smart Noise Cancellation technology takes only one click to turn on. Its cutting-edge DSP, and revolutionary noise cancellation algorithm deliver high-performance recording quality in virtually any recording environment. You can count on its advanced HearClear feature that filters out surrounding ambient noise for clear voice recordings. By turning this feature off, it provides a richer audio ambience for a real-life effect.
ULTRA-MINI CHARGE & STORE TWO-IN-ONE DESIGN
The M1 is truly compact weighing in at only .42 oz (11.8g) and a mere .4" in thickness. This compact mic is light enough to snap on virtually anyone's collar. The charging case is designed for both charging & storing of two transmitters and the receiver for optimum use duration and portability. TX: Up to 8 hours of recording time with a full charge RX: Up to 8 hours of working time with a full charge Continuous recording time: Up to 20 hours Full charge time - Charging Case, RX, and TXs: 1.5 hours via USB-C Note: Each TX, RX, and charging case unit has a USB-C port for direct charging.
POWERFUL SELF-ADAPTABILITY FOR PROFESSIONAL RESULTS
The M1 features a powerful self-adaptive audio processing algorithm that manages and simplifies its operation for easily achieving professional results every time. Ready to use directly from the charging case, its intelligent device identification auto-adjusts mobile and camera volume settings, with no need for tedious manual settings. Note: Advanced settings do allow manual pairing and mode switching functions.
HIFI SOUND QUALITY, RICH AUDIO DETAILS
Adopting LC3 Codec technology, Lark M1 has an enhanced sampling rate of up to 48kHz/16bit, so its omnidirectional mic is able to record vocal range sounds with incredibly rich details.
200M LONG WIRELESS DISTANCE
Easily achieve a professional uninterrupted recording result with the M1's interference-free open space distances of up to 200m (LOS - lab test results) and its exclusive auto frequency hopping technology.
SIMPLE AND SLEEK CLIP IT THE WAY YOU LIKE
The M1's curved edge ergonomics and matte UV-painted surface make it comfortable to wear and its acoustic performance is optimized by a sleek metal mesh textured skin.
Support Cameras, iOS, Android Phones, Tablets or Computer Connection Four cables for users to choose from according to the required device: Standard 3.5mm TRS-to-TRS ( For Cameras ) Standard 3.5mm TRS-to-TRRS patch cables( For Computers/Phones with 3.5mm interface) Optional 3.5mm TRS-to-lightning (For iPhone/iPad). Optional 3.5mm TRS-to-Type-C(For Android iPhones) Note: Hollyland original patch cables are recommended to avoid compatibility issues or failure.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.