HD Pentax-FA 35mm f/2 Prime Lens
The redesigned HD Pentax-FA 35mm f/2 lens for K mount full-frame camera s features multi layered HD coating to produce high contrast images free from ghosting and flaring with edge to edge sharpness.
HD PENTAX-FA 35mm F2 lens
A single-focus, wide-angle lens for use with K-mount digital SLR cameras, featuring latest lens coatings to further upgrade image quality
1. HD Coating to enhance imaging power
After a thorough review of the lens coatings applied to the popular smc PENTAX-FA35mm F2 AL, PENTAX applied the latest HD Coating* to this lens. Compared to conventional multi-layer coatings, this high-performance, multi-layer coating reduces average reflectance and improves light transmittance to deliver extra-clear, high-contrast images free of flare and ghost images, even in demanding lighting conditions such as backlighting.
* HD stands for High Definition.
2. SP Coating to repel stains
Applied to the lens's front surface, the SP (Super Protect) Coating is highly repellent to water and grease, making it easy to wipe off any stains. This frees the photographer from worries in outdoor photography.
4. Easy-to-use standard lens
When mounted on a PENTAX digital SLR camera body, this lens provides a moderately wide 35mm angle of view with a full-frame model, or a standard 53.5mm angle of view with an APS-C-format model. Since it provides a natural perspective similar to that of the naked eye, it can be used as a multi-purpose standard lens in a wide range of applications, including snapshooting, scenic photography and portraiture. It also features a minimum focusing distance of 0.3 meters.
5. Compact, portable design
Weighing approximately 193 grams and measuring a mere 44.5 millimeters in length, this lens has been designed to be extremely compact and highly portable for carefree photography at any location and on every occasion.
6. Hybrid aspherical optical elements
The lens incorporates hybrid aspherical optical elements to effectively compensate for various aberrations. Thanks to these elements, it delivers extra-clear, high-contrast images from the minimum focusing distance to infinity, and edge-to-edge sharpness even at open aperture.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Pentax Lenses K mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.