HD Pentax-D FA 28-105mm f/3.5-5.6 ED DC WR Zoom Lens
Pentax HD Pentax-D FA 28-105mm F3.5-5.6ED DC WR zoom lens SUMMARY
|Product features in detail|
The Pentax HD Pentax-D FA 28-105mm F3.5-5.6ED DC WR is a versatile, compact, and lightweight standard zoom lens that covers everything you need from wide-angle to telephoto, with a focal length of 28-105mm.
It is designed to accommodate the image circle of a large 35mm full-frame image sensor, such as that found on the Pentax K1 for example.
It includes advanced optical elements which allow it to retain sufficient brightness, even at the edges of the image field, whilst compensating for various aberrations.
The F3.5-5.6ED DC WR has 15 lens elements in 11 groups, including 2 high-precision aspherical optical elements. One of these is an ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element, and the other is an anomalous-dispersion glass element, which together produce fine, crisp, bright images with minimal spherical and chromatic aberrations.
The lens has a high-grade, multi-layer high definition coating, which guarantees greater light transmittance along with less reflections - producing high-contrast images without flare and ghosting, even when backlit.
It has a rounded diaphragm which produces beautiful bokeh and reduces streaking effects from point light sources. Its built-in DC motor enables smooth, fast, and quiet autofocusing, and it utilises Pentax's Quick-Shift Focus System for delay-free switching from AF to MF operation, once your subject is captured in focus.
The Pentax-D FA 28-105mm is weather-resistant and has 8 sealing parts which help to prevent water from entering, as well as a SP (Super Protect) Coating on its front surface, which repels grease and water.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Pentax Lenses K mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 73|
|Length (mm): 87|
|Weight (g): 440|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 28 - 105 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 105|
|Maximum magnification: 0.22|
|Maximum aperture (number): 3.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 28|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.5|
|Minimum aperture (number): 38|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: One ED and two aspherical elements + HD and SP coatings|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.