Hasselblad XCD 135mm f/2.8 Lens & 1.7X Teleconverter
The XCD 2,8/135 is a short telephoto lens providing a 135mm focal length. It compares to a 105mm full frame lens, making it perfect for portrait or landscape photography.
- High quality optics with 10 elements in 6 groups and a 1.7x teleconverter with 6 elements in 4 groups
- Beautiful results at a short telephoto focal range equivalent to 105mm (full frame) ideal for portraits, landscapes and more
- Outstanding sharpness and the ability to create subject separation with the bright f/2.8 aperture
- Superb optical quality with excellent colour rendition and clarity throughout the frame
- Works well handheld as well as mounted on a tripod with adapter
Hasselblad XCD 135mm f/2.8 Lens with 1.7x Teleconverter
The Hasselblad XCD 2,8/135 is a short telephoto lens providing a 135mm focal length. It compares to a 105mm full frame lens, making it perfect for portrait or landscape photography. The XCD 135mm features a 1 m close distance distance (1:5.8 and 1:3.4 image scale) and an aperture range between f/2.8 and f/32. When paired with the dedicated X Converter 1.7, the lens' focal length grows to 230mm, providing a 178mm full frame equivalency along with an aperture range of f/4.8-32.
Hasselblad XCD 2,8/135 + X CONVERTER 1,7 Specifications
- Focal length: 133 (226) mm
- Equivalent Focal length (24x36): 105 (178) mm
- Aperture range: f/2,8 - f32 (f4,8 - f55)
- Angle of view diag/hor/vert: 23°/19°/14° (14°/11°/8°)
- Length/diameter: 149 mm/81 mm (195 mm/81 mm)
- Length (from camera lens mount flange): 144 (190) mm
- Weight (excl. covers and lens shade): 935 g (1372 g)
- Filter diameter: 77 mm
- Minimum distance object to image plane Maximum image scale: 1.0 (1.05) m
- Corresponding area of coverage: 1:5.8 (1:3.4)
- Corresponding exposure reduction: 26 x 19 cm (15 x 11)
- 10 elements in 6 groups
- Converter DESIGN: 6 elements in 4 groups
- FOCUS TYPE: Internal focusing
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Hasselblad Lenses XCD-Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.