Hasselblad H6D-100c Medium Format Camera
The 100MP sensor boasts an incredible 15 stops of dynamic range, allowing for maximum detail to be captured in both highlight and shadow areas.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: H015767C
Earn 31080 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Hasselblad H6D-100c Medium Format Camera
Continuing the success story of the 50MP CMOS sensor we have added a 100MP option to the range, delivering unmatchable image quality and the ability to resolve the finest detail with our HC & HCD lenses, whose pedigree has long been proven through use with our 200MP Multi-shot systems.
The 100MP sensor boasts an incredible 15 stops of dynamic range, allowing for maximum detail to be captured in both highlight and shadow areas. The sheer breadth of tonality that can be captured with the H6D-100c has to be seen to be believed. The already compelling case for medium format capture has just become substantially more attractive.
The entire electronic platform of the H6D has been redesigned with a fast, new generation processor to handle the advanced features of the camera. This improved speed allows a faster shooting rate of up to 1.5 frames per second that can be sustained for longer, thanks to an increased buffer.The new 3" high definition rear display boasts touch capability with user customisation options including assigning favourite functions to touch buttons. The image display performance delivers clear, colour accurate image reviews and a pin sharp live view experience.
*Lens pictured not included
HASSELBLAD H6D-100C Highlights
NEW ELECTRONIC PLATFORM
The H6D-100C features a brand new electronic platform, capable of handling the largest files with speed and ease.
Best in class optics combined with remarkable image processing to give the highest quality results.
Experience incredible detail from the new 100MP option.
Utilise existing modular design offering flexibility and convenience for a range of photographic needs.
A new 3” high definition rear display boasts touch capability with user customisation options including assigning favourite functions to touch buttons. We’ve increased the resolution to 920K dots and the image display performance delivers clear, colour accurate image reviews and a pin sharp live view experience.
DUAL Card SLOTS
We have added a second media card slot to the storage options and updated the card types to offer maximum flexibility. The CFast card slot offers very high speed data transfer rates and is uniquely qualified for use with the high data bandwidths required for HD & UHD video and continuous stills shooting. The industry standard SD card slot ensures very good data transfer rates and wide ranging compatibility with existing card readers.
Fast USB 3.0
A USB 3.0 Type-C connector to allow connection to any platform without the need for an adapter. It also delivers very fast transfer rates of more than five times that of Firewire, ensuring tethered live view or stills capture is an experience to be enjoyed.
High speed Wi-Fi gives you the freedom to preview your shots wirelessly using Phocus Mobile on an iOS device.
The CMOS sensor is now capable of shooting at ISO speeds up to an incredible 12,800.
UHD 4K VIDEO Recording
When you simply need the highest quality, the H6D-100c can also capture UHD (4K) video in Hasselblad’s proprietary RAW video format.
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Medium Format Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
- New 100MP CMOS sensor offers an almost full field-of-view for breathtaking detail, even in poor lighting conditions.
- 15 stops of dynamic range for deep, rich colours and contrast
- Natural Colour Solution combined with 16-bit colour definition
- Fast, new electronic platform, capable of handling the largest files with speed and ease
- 3” high definition rear display for quick navigation and clear previews
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.