Hama 3in1 "Uni" Lens Kit for Smartphones and Tablets
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9801020P
Earn 10 Park Points
Hama 3in1 "Uni" Lens Kit for Smartphones and Tablet
FISHEYE LENS – FOR A STRIKING EFFECT
View the world from a new perspective – not a problem with the fisheye lens. Thanks to the extended viewing angle of 180 degrees, you can capture practically the entire city scenery in a single picture with the smartphone. The tourist selfie that’s a bit different: The lens transforms faces into portrait shots with distortion effects – guaranteed to bring laughter!
MACRO LENS – THE FOCUS IS ON THE DETAILS
If you’re planning a hiking holiday, you should definitely take the macro lens with you. On such trips, there are many small insects and blossoms to discover: This is where our lens goes into action! Zooming made easy: With the macro lens attached to the camera lens, it’s so easy to take great detailed close-ups of smaller objects and living beings, thanks to magnification similar to that produced by a microscope.
WIDE-ANGLE LENS – A WIDE VIEWING ANGLE GUARANTEED
Whether you’re at a traditional barbecue in the desert camp or on an adventurous camel ride over the Arabic dunes, unforgettable pictures can emerge at special holiday locations. Here the wide-angle lens is absolutely the right choice. Instead of taking a photograph of just the camel’s head, you can capture the complete environment by attaching the lens to your smartphone’s lens. A larger viewing angle without distorted or adulterated scenes is guaranteed!
EASY TO ATTACH THANKS TO UNIVERSAL LENS CLIP
To use the selected lens, you can very easily secure it to your camera lens using the quick-release clip. The universal lens clip with metal mount is compatible with many different smartphones and tablets.
All three lenses offer a high-quality finish and are multi-coated. Furthermore, they have a thin metal mount around the edge, which provides additional protection.
THE IDEAL TRAVEL COMPANION
The lens set comes with a storage case and clip; thanks to its compact format, it makes the perfect travel companion. Simple attachment ensures that the lenses can be easily used at any time. Furthermore, the high-quality storage case and the two lens covers protect the lenses from environmental influences.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.