H&Y REVORING Circular Polariser 67-82mm
This product is no longer available
The H&Y REVORING Circular Polariser 67-82mm fits multiple lenses due to an adjustable adapter ring, which is housed in a space saving design which is quick to set-up and use in the field.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Features unique self retracting blade technology with threaded ends to secure on the front of your lens
- Zero light leak from self-retracting overlapping blade technology which is adjusted by simply twisting the filter
- Innovative design fits multiple lenses sized between 67-82mm so you don’t need extra step-up rings or accessories
- Magnetic design which is compatible with H&Y’s RevoRing system fro time-saving switches in the field
- Anodised finish and durable and lightweight build made from architectural-grade aluminium
H&Y RevoRing MRC CPL Filter 67-82mm Summary
The H&Y RevoRing MRC CPL Filter 67-82mm is the largest circular polariser in the RevoRing range and features innovative retractable blade technology to make it quicker, lighter and easier to use in the field. This model is the biggest from H&Y Filters, which fits virtually any camera lens between 67mm and 82mm.
High quality coated German Schott Glass has been incorporated into the RevoRing CPL, which can effectively reduce the glare from reflective surfaces like metal, glass and water. This makes the H&Y RevoRing MRC CPL Filter ideal for landscape photography, architecture and cityscapes, as well as product, car photography and other subjects.
A CPL filter is rotated to adjust the level of polarisation, which is super-easy thanks to H&Ys clever handle-knot at the front of the filter. Switching between lenses is simple and quick, by untwisting and twisting to utilise the internal variable step ring, which has been designed to completely eliminate any light leak. Build-quality is also excellent with architectural-grade aluminium used throughout for a durable, tough and lightweight lens filter.
- Magnetic thread for quick and easy attachment
- Built-in variable step ring to fit larger lenses between 67-82mm
- Works with H&Y magnetic clip-on filters
- Zero light leak
- Lightweight and tough, made from architectural-grade aluminium with anodised finish
- Specially coated German Schott Glass
Find out more about this CPL and this precise sized filter and how CPLs work in our H&Y RevoRing polarising filter review, which features how-to animations and all the information you need to use this innovative system. The RevoRing CPL is available in the following sizes:
What’s in the box
- H&Y RevoRing MRC CPL Filter 67-82mm Circular Polariser
- Storage case
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.