- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Greenstreet Publishing Studio 3 PC Software
Earn 6 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Greenstreet Publishing Studio 3
Creating stunning documents, fantastic pictures and professional looking photographs has never been easier. Publishing Studio 3 is an all in one studio solution combining some of greenstreets best selling, award winning software to provide you with the perfect tool for all of your publishing needs. Create practically any document including greetings cards, newsletters, flyers, posters, invitation, stickers, websites and so much more!
- Publisher 3
From party invitations to multipage catalogues and web brochures, this program really does it all. So whether you're a novice or a design guru, your skill levels will be matched with a host of sophisticated yet easy-to-use features enabling you to create the perfect document.
- Draw 3
An award winning vector drawing software package for all levels of ability. Create images, logos, clipart, freehand drawing etc. Making incredible looking images have never been so easy and so much fun.
Picture editing at its simplest making it childs play to achieve the perfect picture. Crop, sharpen, soften, rotate, flip, re-size and colour adjust images at the touch of a button.
- 1000 Schools Clip-art
1000 vector clip-art in full colour suitable for use in schools and at home. Lend Publishing Studio 3 to your school or charity and they can use the program for FREE! - all they have to do is return a licence agreement to us.
- Picture Browser
Export in 10 different formats using the save as function: JPEG Bitmap (Internet), PCS Bitmap, ping Bitmap, Tiff Bitmap, Targa Bitmap, Photoshop Bitmap, Windows Bitmap, Windows Metafile; Metafiles can also be exported as CGM and GEM formats. Drag & Drop your chosen image into any application that supports OLE2 with greenstreet Picture Browser. Unsupported formats can be automatically converted into a generic format to work with your chosen application.
An excellent utility to capture images on your screen. You can capture the screen, window, region or object and export in three file formats, WMF, TIF or PCX. Select your hotkey in preferences for quick, easy and effective usage.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Photography Software|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.