GoView ZOOMR 8x42 Binoculars Oak Green
The GoView ZOOMR 8x42 Binoculars Oak Green are lightweight with a glass fibre reinforced plastic housing and offer sharp detailed observation, along with an included smartphone adapter to capture photos and videos.
GoView ZOOMR 8x42 Binoculars Oak Green Summary
Robust and lightweight: the perfect companion for your visual adventures
With the GOVIEW® ZOOMR™ 8x42 you carry a companion that combines brilliant sharpness of detail and a compact design in a robust glass fiber reinforced plastic housing with a large field of view. This means that the object always remains in view, even during strong movements. Thanks to a zoom factor of 8x, you can bring distant details 8x closer to you on your travels, during sports or when observing nature. So a distance of 100 meters quickly becomes 12.5 meters - convinced? Then all you have to do now is to choose your favorite color: Oak Green or Phantom Black.
Discover the unique details of your world with style and innovation
Inspired by the demands of professionals, GOVIEW® ZOOMR™ binoculars and monoculars come with an elegant design and many technical refinements for your use in nature, travel, sports or daily life. To provide you with a new optical experience, the GOVIEW® ZOOMR™ series combines many years of technological know-how with a modern and colorful design language, under which many highquality details are hidden: the binoculars and monoculars are protected against water and fogging by a nitrogen filling and are particularly compact, durable and robust thanks to their magnesium or glass-fiber reinforced plastic housing - without weighing much. The complete optics are optimized for a maximum field of view and all lenses are multi-coated. In addition, the innovative design guarantees maximum ergonomics, so that you have a firm grip on your binoculars on all adventures - and if you don't have a hand free, the high-quality carrying strap ensures that you always have them at hand. If you wear glasses, you can easily adjust the binoculars and monoculars of the GOVIEW® ZOOMR™ series to your needs with the extendable eyecups - alternatively, you can of course adjust your eyesight with the aluminum diopter adjustment. In addition, each pair of binoculars and monoculars comes with a wide range of accessories: a high-quality carrying case, protective caps, a cleaning cloth, our PORTR™ carrying strap and the universal CLOSR™ smartphone adapter, to share your impressions online. Now it's your turn, discover the GOVIEW® product world and experience your life with different eyes
- Objective lens diameter:42mm
- Eyepiece and objective coating:Fully Multi Coated
- Pupil distance:56-76mm
- Field of view (degree):7deg
- Field of view (meter):124m
- Exit pupil:5.2mm
- Eye relief:17.3mm
- Close focus:3-∞m
- Rotating eyecups:Yes
- Material:Glass-fiber reinforced plastic GFRP
- IP classification:IPX5
- Operation temperature:-10° C to +65° C
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Product height:5.18cm
- Product width:13.16cm
- Product length:14.55cm
- Product weight:0.59kg
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.